Passionate About Your Child’s Education?
The ParkerPAC is a group of parent volunteers committed to supporting Parker in meeting the special educational needs of our children.
As the Parker Special Education Advisory Council we help provide a “parents’ voice” in support of the education, safety and welfare of students with unique learning styles or challenges requiring special educational support.
ParkerPAC helps provide ways that parents can make a difference in their child’s educational experience such as:
- Opportunities for new parents to understand what Special Education looks like at Parker.
- An audience where you can network with peers.
- Surveys to capture your experiences regarding Special Education.
- Access to lectures, educational events, and other activities.
- A chance to work with other like-minded parents and school administration in supporting the educational needs of the community.
Formed in the spring of 2010, our focus is to develop a common understanding of the needs of the wider special education community at Parker. This community includes students, parents and educators - in short, all those supporting the education of our children.
Keep an eye on this space for notices of upcoming meetings and educational events!
ParkerPAC - SEPAC
Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 6:00 PM
Join the Special Education Advisory Council (SEPAC) for our virtual Teams meeting.
Topic: Chat with Kathy Russo (Special Education Coordinator) and Sheila Kelly (School Counselor)
Click here to join the meeting on Wednesday, May 26th at 6:00 pm.