The winter athletic season will begin on Monday, November 29th, which is the Monday after Thanksgiving. Please see registration information below and register as soon as possible.
The following Parker sports teams will be offered in the winter of 2021-2022:
- Boys and Girls Winter Track (all grades)
- Girls basketball (Middle School, JV, Varsity)
- Boys Basketball (Middle school, JV, Varsity) and,
- Co-op Ice Hockey (Littleton will be hosting our players)
All student athletes must have the following on file at Parker to participate in a winter sport:
- Current physical examination - physicals are valid for 13 months from the day of the physical. Students with expired physicals will be ineligible to participate until a current physical is submitted.
- Sports Documents – the required forms are found on the Health Portal under “forms” and “Athletes Only” documents which include the Athlete Registration, Student Health and Emergency form, and the Pre-Participation Head Injury/Concussion Reporting form. The Concussion Information and the Opioid Misuse Prevention sheets are downloadable. Parents are students are required to read both and attest that the have read them on the Athlete Registration form. All forms must be completed before Friday, November 26th, for a student to be eligible to start practice on 11/29.
- Sports User Fee of $300 and is due prior to the first game. It is preferred that the fee be paid online using an electronic check or credit card at: https://unipaygold.unibank.com/transactionInfo.aspx?CustomerID=1093. If writing a check, make it payable to Parker School and send it to the Main Office. There will be a family cap of $1,200 for the school year. Financial support is available for those who qualify. Please contact Michelle McKenna in the Business Office at email@example.com for more information.
Follow these instructions for completing forms on the Health Portal:
- If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat on your computer, download it for free at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ (you must use Adobe even on a MAC or Chrome Book)
- Login to www.studentehr.com, go to Forms, and then click Download “Athletes ONLY - Athlete Registration...” Save this BLANK file to your computer. Don’t complete the form until you’ve downloaded a blank version of it and saved it on your computer
- Open Adobe, then open the BLANK form you saved to your computer, complete the form, and save it again
- Go back to the Health Portal and Click Return Now next to the form you downloaded, select Submit, Choose the saved file from your computer, then Return
Registration/documentation questions can be sent to Lisa Zick at firstname.lastname@example.org and Parker sports related questions can be sent to Ben Benoit, Athletic Director, at email@example.com.