What Defines Us?
Our commitment to supporting Parker and progressive, student-centered education.
2018-2019's Annual Fund goal is $150,000. Help us meet and exceed our goal!
As of 12/13/18, we have raised $62,391!
Parker is a beacon of transformative education committed to its core principles, a robust student-centered education, and substantive connections with multiple communities and strategic partners. Priorities in Parker’s Third Decade include:
- Upgrade facilities;
- Enhance technology to support student learning;
- Promote teacher innovation, experimentation, and discovery;
- Increase diversity of staﬀ and student body;
- Expand dissemination of best practices;
- Strengthen connections to key constituencies and partners.
How can I make my donation to Parker?
- Send a check made out to The Sizer Foundation, Inc., the pubilc charity whose purpose is to raise funds for the Parker Charter Essential School and the Theodore R. Sizer Teachers Center.
- Become a Green & Black donor! Make a green, paperless gift to keep Parker in the black. Visit www.parker.school/giving and use your credit card or checking account to schedule a one-time, weekly, monthly, or quarterly donation to the Annual Fund. If every Parker family gave $10 a week over the next school year, we would meet our $150,000 goal.
Help Parker’s meaningful work continue in its Third Decade.
Questions? Contact Katrina Drew, Development Director
at email@example.com or 978-772-3293 ext. 164
Third Decade Fund donations can be sent to:
The Sizer Foundation
49 Antietam Street
Devens, MA 01434
attn: Development Office
Or made online at parker.school/giving
FOR STOCK DONATIONS:
Contact Katrina at firstname.lastname@example.org