Investment in Our Essential Commitment Fund over a three-year period will support Parker's annual operations, transform the physical learning environment for all students and teachers at Parker, and enable the school to address its most pressing capital priorities.
As of 3/31/20, the fund is currently at $117,542. Parker thanks all of the current families, alumni, graduate families, current and former faculty, and Friends of Parker who have so generously supported Our Essential Commitment Fund!
Capital Project Supported by Our Essential Commitment Fund
Parker is a beacon of transformative education committed to its core principles, a robust student-centered education, and substantive connections with multiple communities and strategic partners. Priorities in Parker’s Third Decade include:
- Upgrade facilities;
- Enhance technology to support student learning;
- Promote teacher innovation, experimentation, and discovery;
- Increase diversity of staﬀ and student body;
- Expand dissemination of best practices;
- Strengthen connections to key constituencies and partners.
How can I make my donation to Parker?
- Send a check made out to The Sizer Foundation, Inc., the pubilc charity whose purpose is to raise funds for the Parker Charter Essential School and the Theodore R. Sizer Teachers Center.
- Become a Green & Black donor! Make a green, paperless gift to keep Parker in the black. Visit www.parker.school/giving and use your credit card or checking account to schedule a one-time, weekly, monthly, or quarterly donation to the Annual Fund. If every Parker family gave $100 a month over the next three years, we would exceed $1,000,000.
Help Parker’s meaningful work continue in its Third Decade.
Questions? Contact Katrina Tedstone, Development Director
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-772-3293 ext. 164
Our Essential Commitment Fund donations can be sent to:
The Sizer Foundation
49 Antietam Street
Devens, MA 01434
attn: Development Office
Or made online at parker.school/giving
FOR STOCK DONATIONS:
Contact Katrina at email@example.com