The Third Decade Fund has started strong. As of February 14, 2018, our Staff, students, Board of Trustees, current and graduate families, alumni and Friends of Parker have raised $408,177 towards our $500,000 goal to fix Parker's roof!
How Can We Make Tomorrow Better Than Today?
Parker is a beacon of transformative education committed to its core principles, a robust student-centered education, and substantive connections with multiple communities and strategic partners. Priorities in Parker’s Third Decade include:
- Upgrade facilities;
- Enhance technology to support student learning;
- Promote teacher innovation, experimentation, and discovery;
- Increase diversity of staﬀ and student body;
- Expand dissemination of best practices;
- Strengthen connections to key constituencies and partners.
Work has already begun on replacing Parker's roof, the first big project of the Third Decade. Thanks to the generosity of so many in our community, we have already raised $265,000 towards our $500,000 goal. Help us finish funding the roof, and make Parker's tomorrow a better day, by making your donation to the Third Decade Fund.
How can I make my donation to Parker?
- Send a check made out to The Sizer Foundation, Inc., the pubilc charity whose purpose is to raise funds for the Parker Charter Essential School and the Theodore R. Sizer Teachers Center.
- Become a Green & Black donor! Make a green, paperless gift to keep Parker in the black. Visit www.parker.school/giving and use your credit card or checking account to schedule a one-time, weekly, monthly, or quarterly donation to the Third Decade Fund. If every Parker family gave $10 a week over the next school year, we would meet our $500,000 goal.
Help Parker’s meaningful work continue into its Third Decade.
Questions? Contact Katrina Drew, Development Director
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-772-3293 ext. 164
Third Decade Fund donations can be sent to:
The Sizer Foundation
49 Antietam Street
Devens, MA 01434
attn: Development Office
Or made online at parker.school/giving
Help fill this bucket so we can stop filling the buckets from the roof leaks!