Help us get the Third Decade off to a strong start by helping us raise $500,000 to fix Parker's roof! As of Monday, May 22, 2017, we have raised $214,949!
PARKER unites us all under one roof...
Parker is a beacon of transformative education committed to its core principles, a robust student-centered education, and substantive connections with multiple communities and strategic partners. Priorities in Parker’s Third Decade include:
- Upgrade facilities;
- Enhance technology to support student learning;
- Promote teacher innovation, experimentation, and discovery;
- Increase diversity of staﬀ and student body;
- Expand dissemination of best practices;
- Strengthen connections to key constituencies and partners.
Replacing the roof is the ﬁrst big project of Parker’s Third Decade. We need $500,000 in gifts for capital and operations by January 2018.
How can I make my donation to Parker?
- You can make a one-time donation to Parker by sending a check made out to The Sizer Foundation, Inc. The Sizer Foundation is a public charity whose purpose is to raise funds for the Parker Charter Essential School and the Theodore R. Sizer Teachers Center
- Become a Green & Black donor! Visit www.parker.school/giving and use your credit card or checking account to make a one-time gift, or schedule a weekly, monthly, or quarterly donation to the Third Decade Fund. If every Parker family gave $10 a week over the next two school years, we would meet our $500,000 goal.
Help Parker’s meaningful work continue into its Third Decade.
Contact Katrina Drew, Development Director, with any questions
firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-772-2566
Third Decade Fund donations can be sent to:
The Sizer Foundation
49 Antietam Street
Devens, MA 01434
attn: Development Office
Or made online at parker.school/giving
Help fill this bucket so we can stop filling the buckets from the roof leaks!