Parker's 2020-2021 Fund
STAND UP FOR PARKER
More information coming October 2020.
Before the Fund's launch, as of September 29, 2020, the Parker community has already invested $44,642!
Capital Project Supported by
Our Essential Commitment Fund
Parker is a beacon of transformative education committed to its core principles, a robust student-centered education, and substantive connections with multiple communities and strategic partners. Priorities in Parker’s Third Decade include:
- Upgrade facilities;
- Enhance technology to support student learning;
- Promote teacher innovation, experimentation, and discovery;
- Increase diversity of staﬀ and student body;
- Expand dissemination of best practices;
- Strengthen connections to key constituencies and partners.
How can I make my donation to Parker?
- Send a check made out to The Sizer Foundation, Inc., the pubilc charity whose purpose is to raise funds for the Parker Charter Essential School and the Theodore R. Sizer Teachers Center.
- Become a Green & Black donor! Make a green, paperless gift to keep Parker in the black. Visit www.parker.school/giving and use your credit card or checking account to schedule a one-time, weekly, monthly, or quarterly donation to the Annual Fund. If every Parker family gave $100 a month over the next three years, we would exceed $1,000,000.
Help Parker’s meaningful work continue in its Third Decade.
Questions? Contact Katrina Tedstone, Development Director
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-772-3293 ext. 164
Our Essential Commitment Fund donations can be sent to:
The Sizer Foundation
49 Antietam Street
Devens, MA 01434
attn: Development Office
Or made online at parker.school/giving
FOR STOCK DONATIONS:
Contact Katrina at email@example.com