Passionate About Your Child’s Education?
The ParkerPAC is a group of parent volunteers committed to supporting Parker in meeting the special educational needs of our children.
As the Parker Special Education Advisory Council we help provide a “parents’ voice” in support of the education, safety and welfare of students with unique learning styles or challenges requiring special educational support.
ParkerPAC helps provide ways that parents can make a difference in their child’s educational experience such as:
- Opportunities for new parents to understand what Special Education looks like at Parker.
- An audience where you can network with peers.
- Surveys to capture your experiences regarding Special Education.
- Access to lectures, educational events, and other activities.
- A chance to work with other like-minded parents and school administration in supporting the educational needs of the community.
Formed in the spring of 2010, our focus is to develop a common understanding of the needs of the wider special education community at Parker. This community includes students, parents and educators - in short, all those supporting the education of our children.
Keep an eye on this space for notices of upcoming meetings and educational events!
PLEASE JOIN US!!
BASIC RIGHTS IN SPECIAL EDUCATION WORKSHOP
With Terry Weisinger, Coordinator of Special Education, Parker School
Thursday November 2, 2017
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
All events are FREE and are held at the Stony Brook Middle School, 9 Farmer Way, Westford at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.