Online athlete registration via the Health Portal for fall athletes is open and should be completed before Monday, September 21st! Please note that before being able to participate in a fall sport, all student athletes must have the following on file at Parker:
- Current physical examination – students have been given a one-year grace period for their physicals. All physicals must be dated after August 31, 2018 and must be on file with the school nurse. Students with expired physicals will be ineligible to participate until a current physical is submitted.
- Sports Documents – Parents and students must read the Concussion Information and the Opioid Misuse information from the Forms section on the Health Portal (www.studentehr.com) and complete the Athletes ONLY – Required documentation. The required forms are merged on the Health Portal and include the Registration document, Student Health and Emergency form, and the Pre-Participation Head Injury/Concussion Reporting Form. These forms must be completed for a student to be eligible to start practice on 9/21.
Follow these instructions for completing forms on the Health Portal:
- If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat on your computer, download it for free at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ (you must use Adobe even on a MAC or Chrome Book)
- Login to www.studentehr.com, go to Forms, and then click Download “Athletes ONLY - Required Documentation.” Save this file to your computer. Don’t complete the form until you’ve downloaded a blank version of it and saved it on your computer
- Open the BLANK form with Adobe that you’ve saved to your computer, complete the form, and save it again
- Click Return Now, select Submit, Choose the saved file from your computer, then Return
- Sports User Fee of $250 and is due prior to the first game. It is preferred that the fee be paid online using an electronic check or credit card at:
- If writing a check, make it payable to Parker School and send it to the Main Office. There will be a family cap of $1,150 for the school year. Financial support is available for those who qualify. Please contact Michelle McKenna in the Business Office for more information.
The following Parker sports teams will be offered in the fall, 2020: Girls' and Boys' Cross Country, Girls' and Boys' Junior Varsity Soccer, and Girls' and Boys' Varsity Soccer.
Practice Start Date/Time: ALL SPORTS practices will begin Monday, September 21, 2020 at 5:00 pm. Soccer will meet at the Antietam fields and cross country will start/finish on the front lawn of Parker.
Registration/documentation questionscan be sent to Lisa Zick at firstname.lastname@example.org and Parker sports related questionscan be sent to Ben Benoit, Athletic Director, at email@example.com.