Reminder to email nurse Lisa Zick to sign up for any spring sport. email@example.com
Track & Field will begin Monday, March 15.
Softball and Baseball will begin Monday, April 5.
Co-op Lacrosse (hosted by Bromfield) will begin Monday, April 26.
State safety guidelines (masks, distancing) will be in effect, as well as sport-specific modifications. Please email Athletic Director Ben Benoit with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports User Fee Policy:
The User Fee is $300 per player, per sport** for Track, Softball and Baseball. Checks can be made payable to Parker, or the online payment option can be used (on the school website under Students & Parents). Anyone who desires a payment plan, or qualifies under the free/reduced school lunch program, should contact the business office prior to the season starting. **Lacrosse User Fee will be payable to Bromfield and is currently TBD.
Winter Sports Update
Basketball: We have made the difficult decision to not offer basketball this coming winter. In addition to safety concerns of a high-contact sport, the facilities we rely heavily on at Ayer-Shirley Middle School and Groton School are not available to us this season. We expect to offer basketball in the '21-'22 season.
Track & Field: the MIAA has pushed the winter track season back to start February 22, and the season will go through mid-April and run into the start of the spring track season.
Hockey: the MIAA recently approved a cooperative agreement for Parker skaters to join the Littleton team, and we will begin with the '21-'22 season.
Online athlete registration should be done via the Health Portal. Please note that before being able to participate in a sport, all student athletes must have the following on file at Parker:
- Current physical examination – students have been given a one-year grace period for their physicals. All physicals must be dated after August 31, 2018 and must be on file with the school nurse. Students with expired physicals will be ineligible to participate until a current physical is submitted.
- Sports Documents – Parents and students must read the Concussion Information and the Opioid Misuse information from the Forms section on the Health Portal (www.studentehr.com) and complete the Athletes ONLY – Required documentation. The required forms are merged on the Health Portal and include the Registration document, Student Health and Emergency form, and the Pre-Participation Head Injury/Concussion Reporting Form. These forms must be completed for a student to be eligible to start practice.
Follow these instructions for completing forms on the Health Portal:
- If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat on your computer, download it for free at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ (you must use Adobe even on a MAC or Chrome Book)
- Login to www.studentehr.com, go to Forms, and then click Download “Athletes ONLY - Required Documentation.” Save this file to your computer. Don’t complete the form until you’ve downloaded a blank version of it and saved it on your computer
- Open the BLANK form with Adobe that you’ve saved to your computer, complete the form, and save it again
- Click Return Now, select Submit, Choose the saved file from your computer, then Return
- Sports User Fee of $300 ($250 for Fall 2020 only) and is due prior to the first game. It is preferred that the fee be paid online using an electronic check or credit card at:
- If writing a check, make it payable to Parker School and send it to the Main Office. There will be a family cap of $1,200 for the school year. Financial support is available for those who qualify. Please contact Michelle McKenna in the Business Office for more information.
Registration/documentation questionscan be sent to Lisa Zick at email@example.com and Parker sports related questionscan be sent to Ben Benoit, Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.