Dear Parker Families;
Please consider taking advantage of these great events in our community! Most events are free and open to the public. If you would like an event posted in the Friday Announcements, please feel free to email me information at firstname.lastname@example.org. I tend to reserve posting for free, open to the public events that are hosted by non-profit organizations or schools.
Sheila Kelly, MA
978-772-3293 ext. 141
DISCLAIMER: Events, times, and presenters sometimes change at the last minute. Before attending a lecture or other event, please check the appropriate website to make sure that your event is happening!
Thursday, March 22, 2018
- Time: 7:00 PM (time change)
- Big Tobacco is Sweet Talking Our Kids!, with Tina Grosowsky of the Central Massachusetts Tobacco Free Community Partnership (see flyer below)
- Location: Francis W. Parker Charter Essential School, 49 Antietam Street, Devens, MA. Free and open to the public.
Thursday, April 26, 2018
- Time: 7:00 PM
- The Pressured Child: Helping Your Child Find Success In School and In Life, with Dr. Michael Thompson
- Location: Stony Brook Middle School, 9 Farmer Way, Westford, MA. Free and open to the public