Happy Friday From the Health Office!
Screening for all 7th and 10th Graders is almost complete. Letters will go out to parents regarding any issues with vision and/or hearing in the next few weeks.
Thank you notes:
- To the family of Sara Surette for the ibuprofen, tissues, and cough drops!
- To the family of Melody Farrell for the antibacterial wipes!
- To the family of Mae Pflaum for the ibuprofen, tissues, and granola bars!
- To Anonymous for the donation of tissues and antibacterial wipes!
All donations are greatly appreciated and so helpful in the care
and well-being of your students!
- Tissues - the school goes through so many tissues so there is always a great need
- Fresh Fruit - please reach out to me so this can be coordinated to prevent waste
- Snacks - granola bars, protein bars, peanut butter crackers
I would love your thoughts, both positive and constructive. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be well - Smile often - Stay healthy!