The Parker Ski/Snowboard Club, a parent-coordinated/chaperoned program, enables students to take advantage of the Wachusett Mountain Student Ski Program, with discounted rate on ski passes, lessons and rentals, while spending time with their classmates, skiing/snowboarding and, we hope, the winter snow!
Important Club Information:
- Club is OPEN TO THE FIRST 50 STUDENTS WHO REGISTER ONLINE
- Six-week Program, on Wednesdays after school
- January 9, 2019 to February 13, 2019 (Session canceled if school is canceled. Make-up added at the end of the six weeks)
- Bus departs Parker at 1:45 PM, arrives Wachusett Mountain at 2:15 PM
- Bus leaves Wachusett Mountain at 6:15 PM, arrives Parker at 6:45 PM
- All students participating in the club must pay for and ride the bus to Wachusett Mountain.
- All students need to be responsible for skiing according to their ability, not skiing recklessly, and follow the rules of the mountain
- Novice students must participate in the ski school, and we ask them to stay on the beginner slope with the magic carpet and not ride the chair lift until they’re ready. Lessons are at 2:40 PM
- You must register online to participate in the Parker Ski/Snowboard Club even if your child has a season pass.
Registration for the Club Program, Passes, Rentals,
Lessons and Bus is all Online.
(Please use a parent/guardian email by which you would prefer to receive communication from the Coordinator when you order)
- Step ONE: go to www.wachusett.com/schoolgroup
- Step TWO: Program Code: PCES
- The program price for six weeks is $120 (before 12/5/18; $140 after 12/5/18)
- Bus Fee is $85, payable to Wachusett Mountain
- Complete a Parker Ski/Snowboard Club Waiver
- Complete a Pick-Up Waiver if your child isn't riding the bus back to school
- Additional details regarding Season Pass options, rentals, lessons, application changes, withdrawal, etc. can be found at: Student Ski & Snowboard Program
- Wachusett is no longer allowing family members to purchase discounted season passes through the school discount program. Sorry for any confusion.
- Discounted day passes are also available for purchase. In order to get the discounted day rate, you must contact the Coordinator by NOON. Payment (by check only) is made when picking up the tickets at check-in.
- We need FIVE volunteer chaperones to run the program. Chaperones are able to ski/snowboard and rent equipment free of charge during the Wednesday session.
- NEW! Volunteer Chaperone Terms, Release of Liability & Conditions Form must be filled out and turned into Group Sales No Later than December 17, 2018. These badges will be processed just like a student badge with Person’s Name, School and Rentals (if selected) on it. This is the only way we will receive chaperone badges.
- If you are interested in chaperoning, please send Leslie Neville a message via e-mail to ParkerSkiClub@gmail.com. All chaperones are required to have a current CORI on file with the school. Volunteers will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The adult chaperones are there to monitor attendance, help with loading gear on/off the bus and provide extra assistance with boots, clothing, etc. if needed. There will be at least one chaperone at a designated location in the lodge at all times.
- If you believe your child may need more supervision, please feel free to meet us at the mountain
Please email me at ParkerSkiClub@gmail.com with any further questions, thoughts or concerns. Thanks, and Think Snow!
Parker Ski/Snowboard Club Coordinator