Please submit your Parker Liability Waiver Form. The instructions for doing so are at the bottom of the form. Thank you!
The Parker Ski/Snowboard Club, a parent-coordinated/chaperoned program, enables students to take advantage of the Wachusett Mountain Student Ski Program, with discounted rates on ski passes, lessons and rentals, while spending time with their classmates, skiing/snowboarding and, we hope, the winter snow!
Important Club Information:
- OPEN TO THE FIRST 50 STUDENTS WHO REGISTER ONLINE
- Six-week Program, Wednesdays after school
- January 8, 2020 to February 12, 2020 (Session canceled if school is canceled. Make-up added at the end of the six weeks)
- Cost of six-week Lift Badge $126 (before 12/4/19), $140 (after 12/4/19)
- Bus departs Parker at 1:40 PM, arrives Wachusett Mountain by 2:10 PM
- Bus leaves Wachusett Mountain at 6:15 PM, arrives Parker by 6:45 PM
- All students need to be responsible for skiing according to their ability, not skiing recklessly, and follow the rules of the mountain
- Novice students must participate in the ski school, and we ask them to stay on the beginner slope with the magic carpet and not ride the chair lift until they’re ready (lessons are at 2:40 PM)
- You must register online and pay the bus fee to participate in the Parker Ski/Snowboard Club even if your child has a season pass.
- All students participating in the Club must pay for and ride the bus to Wachusett Mountain (bus fee $75 paid to Wachusett online registration)
- Parents/Guardians/Siblings can purchase discount season passes using the Parker School Code (please email firstname.lastname@example.org when you use the code to purchase a season pass for anyone other than the student participating in the club)
- Additional details regarding Season Pass options, rentals, lessons, application changes, withdrawal, etc. can be found at wachusett.com/schoolgroups
How to Register:
(Please use the email by which you would prefer to receive communication from the Coordinator when you order online)
- Step ONE: go to wachusett.com/schoolgroups
- Step TWO: enter Access Code: PCES
- Complete a Parker Liability Waiver
- Complete a Pick-Up Waiver if picking your child up at the mountain
- Make sure you receive an email receipt from Wachusett to confirm your registration is complete
- You should receive an email from email@example.com by 12/16/19 with additional club information
We Need Volunteer Chaperones
- Wachusett Mountain requires us to have five adult chaperones (for 50 students) to ride the bus and help supervise at the mountain (we prefer chaperones attend all six sessions, if possible)
- Chaperones are able to ski/snowboard and to rent equipment free of charge while we're at the mountain
- Chaperones monitor attendance, help with loading gear on/off the bus and provide extra assistance with boots, clothing, etc. if needed. There will be at least one chaperone at a designated location in the lodge at all times.
- All chaperones need to have a current CORI on file with the school
- If you believe your child may need more supervision, please feel free to meet us at the mountain
- If you are interested in being a chaperone, please email Samantha Eldardir at firstname.lastname@example.org