PARKER’S ECO IS HOLDING THEIR NEXT GENERAL MEETING ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 4th AT 6:00 PM!
There are so many ways you can get involved and help Parker’s parent-community organization, ECO (Essential Community Organization).
- At the meeting we will be discussing and recruiting volunteers to help with:
- ECO’s PLP Day Raffle Basket Fundraiser
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- ECO’s upcoming grant cycle (Parker teachers can write grant proposals to ECO for things to enrich their curriculum/classrooms)
- Parker’s 25th Celebration! Parker is looking for help in making the 25th a wonderful celebration for current parents, graduate families, alumni, and friends of Parker
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GIVE BACK TO PARKER! JOIN US ON FEBRUARY 4th TO LEARN MORE!
Questions can be sent to email@example.com
MCAS Testing 10th Grade Biology
Students in the 10th Grade will be tested in Biology on Wednesday AND Thursday, February 5th & 6th. Please make every effort to have students in school and on time for these testing days. All students should eat a good breakfast each day, bring pencils, and bring a book to read if they finish testing early. iPods, cell phones, Kindles, smart watches, and other related electronics or internet enabled devices are NOT allowed in testing situations. Students should be prepared to leave these at home or in their bags for the entirety of the testing periods. Students who miss any of these testing days will need to make-up the tests at a later time.
If you have any questions, please contact Deb Merriam (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All tests are untimed, and most students finish by late morning. The MCAS Schedule for SPRING will be posted at the testing date gets nearer.