6:00—6:50: Divisional Parent Meetings
- Div 1: Introduction to Division 1 (meet in the Gym).
- Div 2: Introduction to Division 2 (meet in the Auditorium).
- Div 3: Introduction to Our Program and
Explanation of Graduation Requirements for Division 3 (meet in Room 48).
- Parker PAC (Parent Advisory Council): Meet in Room 6.
- ECO (Essential Community Organization): Meet in Lobby.
- Learn "How to" login to the Portal: See Deb in the Lobby.
7:00—9:00: BACK to SCHOOL NIGHT
Parents/Guardians will receive their schedule for the evening at 7:00 PM in their child's advisory Room.
Visit your student’s classes and meet their teachers!
The on-campus parking lots will fill up early and we will need to use the “overflow” Museum Lot (P-5), located on Antietam across Jackson Road.
This event is for parents/guardians—not for students. We ask students to stay at home.
If your child or children will be joining you, they must be under your supervision (e.g. they should not be wandering the halls). Thank you!