Junior Ambassador Partnership is a program to introduce students to a variety of business careers (finance & insurance, manufacturing, real estate, agriculture, health care, etc) while enhancing their social and organizational skills by having them interact with business leaders in our community.
Through this experience, students will gain a better understanding of how businesses operate successfully.
Each student will be required to fulfill a minimum of 10 office hours through the Chamber (summer included). Because the needs of the Chamber may vary based on calendar, duties will fluctuate. Duties may include answering phones, communicating with members, providing help at events, or visiting businesses.
Students will receive participation points (visiting a Chamber member business, attend Chamber events, participation in Youth Venture or Senior Exhibition, and office hours). As a reward at the end of the year, the top four students will have the opportunity to join the Chamber on the annual Beacon Hill visit (generally held in June).
Interested students should complete the application at
http://tinyurl.com/ybp8464y. After you’ve submitted your completed application,
an interview will be scheduled.
We look forward to working with you!
WHAT is a Chamber?
A chamber of commerce is an organization of businesses advocating on behalf of the community at large, economic prosperity and business interests. Chamber missions vary, but may include: Building communities; promoting those communities; striving to ensure future prosperity; and representing the unified voice.
The Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce mission is to support and promote businesses, stimulate economic development and serve as a resource to improve the quality of life for the region.
HOW does the Chamber do this?
- The Chamber ADVOCATES on behalf of its businesses & encourages businesses to get involved in the process
- The Chamber provides EDUCATIONAL opportunities (meetings & seminars with credible professionals on variety of hot business topics)
- The Chamber adds CREDIBILITY to a business. Did you know consumers are 80% more likely to purchase from a business they know is a member of a local Chamber?
- The Chamber can help a business expand its NETWORK with access to over 550 business leaders.
- The Chamber provides VISIBILITY through social media, website, radio, and more.
- Over 550 Businesses
- Serving a region of 17+ communities
- Over 100 events/meetings per year
- 17 ribbon cuttings this year (to date!)
- Over 20 member guests featured on the Chamber’s radio show
- Emails distributed to over 5,000 local businesses and community members
- Social media reach to over 10,000
- Over 15,000 views on job posting page
Chamber of Commerce