As you know, Todd will conclude the “Parker stage” of his journey at the end of this school year, when he will step down as our ever-faithful Head of School. This note contains information about all the ways you can be part of celebrating Todd’s journey as a Parker community member! We hope you will share in our community celebrations of Todd’s contributions in one or more of the ways listed below. We will update this webpage to share additional details as they are solidified.
Ways you can contribute to Celebrating Todd’s Parker Journey!
- Contribute to a Memory Book
- As part of our celebration of Todd's Parker Journey, we are creating a community-sourced memory book. Please share a memory you have of Todd's time at Parker or share a wish for his future journeys! You can include photographs or not, as you wish. (Deadline is May 1, so please get started on this one!)
- Click here for more information on submitting a memory for the memory book
- Contribute to The Sumner Fund in honor of Todd’s dedication to Parker
- Matched on a 3:1 basis, your dollars for the Sumner Fund will be used to create a legacy of functional outdoor space at the front of the school
- Click here for more information about the Sumner Fund’s “First Impressions” project
- Come to a Party!
- Please save the date: Friday, June 10!
- We will have a community celebration of Todd, which will happen outside at Parker. All past and present members of the larger Parker community are invited. Food and outdoor fun starts at 5pm, with a ceremony to honor Todd at 6pm.
- Note that students will also have the chance to celebrate Todd at a party during school on this same day. Current students are – of course – also invited to attend the evening community party with their families!
Finally, we are collecting photos of Todd at school events from the wider community. If you have a photo you could share, please email it to [email protected] or send a physical photo in to the school to her attention.